Wednesday 14 March 20183:00 PM - 5:00 PMAdd to calendar
Crowe Horwath Nelson, 72 Trafalgar Street, NelsonView map
Want to find out how to transform your business using your existing technology?
Find out clever ways to automate processes to increase productivity and save time. Presenter Crowe Horwath Associate Partner Justine Kennard will show you how to take advantage of all the great artificial intelligence in your online accounting software, your inventory or job management and order taking. It's not about which software you are using, it’s about how you are using it, and how it can work for you.
You don't have to be a techno whizz - Justine will give you some simple tips and tricks will save you time & money and give your business huge added-value. So feel the fear and embrace your digital side!
Your takeaways will be:
- A tool kit to identify time loss
- Ways to increase productivity
- Clever ways to automate processes
- Confidence to position and create change with your team so it's a win-win for all
- Easy ways to set up rules and memorisation on your software