Tuesday 15 October 20195:30 PM - 7:30 PMAdd to calendar
Motueka Top 10 Holiday Park, 10 Fearon Street, Motueka, NelsonView map
Presenter: Ashlin Redpath, ipiphany Intellectual Property Ltd
Who is this course for
Businesses seeking to understand patents, designs and Intellectual Property strategy. Particularly useful for technology companies, start-ups or any businesses developing new products and services.
This course will provide you with an understanding of intellectual property strategy and provide an in-depth look at patents and designs specifically.
Why an Intellectual Property (IP) strategy is important and how to formulate an IP strategy, including:
- identification of intellectual property in your business
- determining how intellectual property fits with business strategy
- the necessary work involved before pursuing any intellectual property rights
- what to consider when deciding what and when intellectual property rights are pursued
What, patents and designs are along with how to obtain them, including
- what makes an idea patentable or a design registrable
- an outline of the process for obtaining a patent or design
- enforcement, licensing and sales.
So you can
Identify the Intellectual Property in your business, formulate a strategy, and understand how to obtain patents and designs.
Venue kindly sponsored by Ben & Ashlee Ilton, Motueka Top 10 Holiday Park.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.