Wednesday 17 June 20205:30 PM - 7:30 PMAdd to calendar
Mahitahi Colab, NMIT Campus A Block, 322 Hardy Street, NelsonView map
Presenter: Manoli Aerakis, Malloch McClean.
This training is one out of the box.
We use a thing called the business 101 cycle to identify blockages in the business which stops the generation of cash.
We also have a calculator product that shows business owners how unblocking that blockage can free up cash in the business.
This is one of the most successful training courses we have delivered.
Key take away message for attendees;
- Assists with bank lending requirements
- Identifies ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
- Improves communication and relationships with your financiers and suppliers
- Gives you an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
- Helps you understand the key cashflow drivers and the Cash Conversion Cycle in your business
- Enables you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Teaches you how to monitor your actual cashflow against forecast in your accounting or reporting software
- Provides peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
- Improves business processes that maximise cashflow, profit and business value
- Drives your business to achieve your goals in a controlled and managed way
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.