Thursday 26 September 20195:30 PM - 7:30 PMAdd to calendar
Crombie Lockwood, Boardroom, 9 McGlashen Ave, Richmond, Nelson, 7020View map
Presenter: Leon Jay, EthicallyMAD Ltd
The majority of businesses want to grow, yet most try to do so in a very inefficient and costly way - by getting more leads. However, there are far easier, cheaper and quicker ways to increase sales. This workshop will be packed with no to low-cost ideas that you can implement immediately.
Leon is an author, international speaker and a true world expert on digital marketing. His talks are always extremely popular, so this is one not to be missed.
- 7 Growth hacking strategies that will significantly increase results from your advertising & marketing
- How to avoid very common website mistakes that reduce conversions.
- How to increase the average revenue generated from a customer.
- How to understand which marketing is working, and which is just costing you.
- 1 Simple strategy you can use that will reveal exactly where you are losing sales.
So You Can:
- Make more sales without spending more on advertising.
- Stop wasting money on marketing that is not working.
- Increase your ad spend with confidence.
- Explore new advertising channels that may have previously been cost prohibitive.
- Significantly grow your business using well proven methods.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for any business owner or marketing manager that currently uses a website to make sales or acquire leads. This includes those that want people to go to their website and call them or to fill in an online form.
Leon even backs up his talk with a guarantee… If by the end of the talk you can't find at least 3 ideas to grow your business, he will personally refund the cost of your ticket, plus give you a free private consultation worth $450.
Book now to secure your place.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.