Tuesday 5 November 20195:30 PM - 7:30 PMAdd to calendar
Hemisphere Health Boardroom, 8 Cambridge Street, Richmond, Nelson, 7020View map
Presenters: Gemma Newburn (Physiotherapist) & Dr Scott Newburn (Occupational Physician), Hemisphere Health
Who is this workshop for?
All Business Owners, Managers and HR personnel who are involved with recruiting staff and either already understand the importance of reducing risk by ‘getting it right the first time’ or want to learn how to save time and money on recruitment.
Anyone experienced with recruiting staff will know the cost in both time and money when a recruitment process misses important health information that can severely impact on the success of the hire, yet this is an area that can be very tricky to navigate for those who are not health professionals.
This pro-active workshop will assist you to understand how to assess the health and physical abilities of your candidates, so you can find the “right fit” for the role and reduce the risk of costly surprises.
With interactive discussions of recruitment selections that were not successful, what you can do to reduce these risks and how to maximise the chance of long-term candidate success in your business. You will leave this workshop with skills you can implement immediately.
You will learn:
- How to define the physical and cognitive requirements of your work roles so you can be more confident matching the role with suitable applicants
- How to build a streamlined recruitment process that factors in candidate health and physical function
- The benefits of understanding and managing health during your candidate’s induction and training so you can be confident in your recruitment every time
So you can:
- find and match the best candidate for the role
- Increase your long term staff retention
- Increase engagement, morale and work performance
- Reduce the costs related to ‘poor hires’
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.