Business Building Blocks Workshop - How To Make Google Ads Profitable (And Tap Into The World’s Hottest Prospect List)
Wednesday 23 October 20199:30 AM - 11:30 AMAdd to calendar
Mahitahi Colab, NMIT Campus A Block, 322 Hardy Street, NelsonView map
Presenter: Leon Jay, EthicallyMAD Ltd.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for business owners and marketing managers that want to improve their knowledge on how to drive highly targeted prospects almost instantly to their site, and for those using Google Ads, how to get better results while paying less for every click.
Google Ads offer business owners the ability to get in front of prospects who are literally searching for their product or service – many of whom want to buy now. The problem is that most business struggle to make Google Ads work due to high click costs and low conversions. We will show you how to make them work…
Leon' is an author, international speaker and a true world expert on digital marketing. His talks are always extremely popular, so this is one not to be missed.
- How to target prospects that are ready to buy, and how to avoid paying for traffic that isn’t.
- What you need to do when setting up your campaign to reduce the amount you will pay for each visitor to your site.
- What you need to do to your website to reduce your ad costs (plus learn why few ad agencies will tell you this).
- What questions you need to ask an agency before hiring them (if you don’t there is a good chance you will lose as much as you make).
- How to dramatically increase the sales you make from your Google Ad traffic (and therefore how you can also afford to spend much more per visitor, and so beat your competition).
So You Can:
- Avoid getting ripped off by Google Ad agencies.
- Know whether your campaigns are making money or losing money.
- Grow your business using highly targeted leads.
- Reduce the cost of acquiring leads.
- Get better results from your website.
Leon even backs up his talk with a guarantee… If by the end of the talk you can't improve the results from your Google Ads, he will personally refund the cost of your ticket, plus give you a free private consultation worth $450.
Book now to secure your place.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.